Patient visitation is held several times per week, and we encourage family involvement and communication during the treatment process.
Adult Visitation: Thursday from 6pm-8pm, and Sunday from 2pm-4 pm.
This information is available in print form at the front desk or through the Intake & Referral department. Please note these other rules regarding visitation:
- New patients will not be able to visit for the first 24 hours after admissions. This period of time is for assessment and observation.
- All visitors must check in the main lobby with the receptionist, obtain a visitor badge, and sign the “visitor confidentiality form.”
- Visitors will be asked to sign out on the register upon leaving. Visitors will be required to leave personal belongings in their car. Cell phones are also not permitted on the unit as they may contain a camera, which violates our policy on confidentiality.
- All visitors must respect the program rules and all patients’ privacy, or they will be asked to leave.
- Any belongings and/or packages brought to patients must be checked in by staff.
- Anyone appearing under the influence will be asked to leave.
- Due to limited space, only two (2) visitors are permitted to visit each visitation session.
- Visitors must be at least 13 years of age, and children cannot be left unaccompanied in the lobby.
- Patients who have visitors who are unable to visit during regular visiting hours must obtain permission from the treatment team if visiting will continue during off hours.
- Clergy are welcome at any time.
- We also ask any visitors with recent flu or respiratory symptoms to delay a visit until feeling better. We appreciate your support in our efforts to limit our patients from further health issues.
- Weapons, alcohol and drugs are not permitted.