Types of Mental Health Care
All of our mental health services are administered by qualified psychiatrists, registered nurses, mental health clinicians and certified technicians. SABHH is accredited by CMS and The Joint Commission.
- Inpatient care
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient care (offered in-person and virtually)
- Substance abuse program
- Active-duty military programs including:
- Sexual trauma
- Dual diagnosis
SABHH also offers non-traditional therapies including art therapy, dance and movement, recreational activities, music therapy and more.
If you or someone you know is suffering from severe psychiatric issues that are negatively affecting the ability to function in everyday life, San Antonio Behavioral Healthcare Hospital can help.
SABHH is part of the Signature Healthcare Services, LLC. Headquartered in Southern California, Signature Healthcare Services, LLC is one of the largest privately held acute psychiatric and behavioral health hospital systems in the U.S. Signature delivers behavioral health and substance abuse treatment across its 15+ acute-care hospitals across the country. Signature remains steadfast in its commitment to provide quality care and compassionate service to our country’s most vulnerable and underserved populations. Every day we combat the mental health and substance abuse epidemics that are continuing to grow across the United States. We strive to contribute to a larger system that can provide access to every person in need of a patient-centered approach that focuses on the long-term, successful integration to each individual’s home, work, and community.
Mission & Vision
To provide compassionate and individualized trauma-informed treatment through collaboration, dedication, and teamwork to heal from the inside out.
It is our conviction to provide our patients with the most advanced evidence-based treatment modalities. We strive to be the preeminent leader of trauma-informed care to create futures for the communities we serve.
If you have any questions about the facility or our staff, contact us at (210) 541-5300. We are here to help and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to perform a no-cost mental health assessment.
- Aleen Davis Arabit, Chief Executive Officer
- John Meier, Chief Operating Officer
- Karen Sparrow, Chief Financial Officer
- Braden Butterfield, Chief Nursing Officer
- Eric Hall, Director of Quality and Risk Management
- Ron Dailey, Director of Health Information Management
- Josh Solis, Director of Plant Operations
- Christian Moreno, Director of Intake and Admissions
- Veronica George, Director of Human Resources