San Antonio Behavioral Healthcare Hospital offers an exciting and challenging environment in which to work. If you thrive on teamwork, creating solutions to unique challenges, and providing compassionate care to patients who are dealing with psychiatric issues who might also suffer from substance abuse, this is the place for you.
SABHH is looking for full-time, part time, and per diem clinical and support staff to assist in running and maintaining our 24-hour hospital. As an institution whose goal is to provide top-quality care for patients, we are looking to hire qualified individuals who can help us reach the objective of becoming a leader in mental healthcare.
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending account
- PTO Plan with holiday premium pay
- Discounted cafeteria meal plan
- Life insurance (supplemental life, term and universal plans are also available)
- Short and Long-Term Disability (with additional buy-in opportunities)
We accept most commercial insurances: Tricare, Commercial Insurance, Medicare and Medicaid